In the past, enrollment organizers and representatives from our partner organizations and carriers have traveled throughout the state of Oregon to meet eligible homecare and personal support workers, provide education about Carewell SEIU 503 benefits, and answer your questions in face-to-face conversations. Because of the current public health situation, in-person meetings have been canceled until further notice.
We are looking forward to resuming in-person events when it is safe again to do so. In the meantime, we’re offering remote events through Zoom: sign up below to learn more about Carewell SEIU 503 benefits and connect directly with an organizer to get answers to your questions.
Overview of Carewell SEIU 503 Benefits: learn more about Carewell SEIU 503 Dental, Vision and hearing, Employee Assistance Program benefits, Healthcare Cost Assistance and Paid Time off. We’ll cover eligibility and how to connect to benefits.
|Wednesday, August 12||10 - 11AM||English||Registration Link|
|Wednesday, August 19||4 - 5PM||English||Registration Link|
|Wednesday, August 26||1 - 2PM||English||Registration Link|
|Tuesday, August 18||10 - 11AM||Vietnamese||Registration Link|
|Thursday, August 20||2 - 3PM||Chinese||Registration Link|
|Monday, August 24||11 - 12AM||Spanish||Registration Link|
This list is updated regularly, please check again for future events. More events will also be held in Spanish, Russian, Vietnamese and Chinese.
- Computer with good Internet access OR
- Phone with good Internet access (standard data rates may apply)
- You can also join by phone only (make sure your phone will be fully charged)
- For more details, you can visit Zoom support here
We may be able to answer your personal questions at the end of the event. Please gather all relevant documents, including:
- Any mail you received recently from your medical carrier, from the Federal Marketplace or a State-based Marketplace, or from the Benefits Administrative Office
- If you recently lost coverage or if you are about to lose it, termination letter stating when your coverage is ending
- If you are covered by Medicare, any Social Security Award letters and any medicare Advantage, Part D or Supplemental Plan premium bills or medical bills you have received in the last 12 months