Under the recent “shelter in place” order in Oregon, many homecare and personal support workers have asked for a way to document that they are care providers, and therefore essential workers. Click here and complete the form, and you will be automatically emailed a letter verifying you are an essential worker.
If you were eligible for benefits through the Trusts in February 2020, you will be eligible to continue your benefits even if you are unable to work the required number of hours in March, April, and May.
If you are eligible for benefits through the Benefit Trust, your Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefits are provided by Reliant Behavioral Health. Important things to remember about these benefits are:
- EAP services are free to you and include 24-hour crisis help, up to five face-to-face counseling sessions for every 12 months (per issue), and online mental health consultations.
- You do not have to pay monthly premiums.
- You can access services by visiting ibhsolutions.com or calling 1-866-750-1327. Your access code is: OHWBT.
Resources: Plan Overview and Wellness
- EAP Benefits Summary (PDF) - English, Spanish, Russian
- EAP Personal Advantage (PDF)
- EAP Wellness Resources (PDF)
- EAP Home Ownership Program (PDF)
- EAP Identity Theft Recovery Resources (PDF)
- EAP Legal Resources (PDF)
- EAP Financial Resources (PDF)
- Reliant Behavioral Health Wellness Portal: Log in with the code OHWBT and click on the Wellness tab